Re: Patch for parallel replication DBUG_ASSERT check on DROP TABLE et al

Hi!

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Kristian Nielsen
<knielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Monty,
>
> Apparently you pushed this patch into 10.0, even though I explained that it
> is incorrect, and why. That's not cool, and you can even see it failing in
> Buildbot now.

I pushed the patch as I didn't see (probably missed) a review from you
for more than a day.  I was also going away for a few days and I
wanted that Elena would have my code in 10.0 while she was testing
things that could trigger the assert.

As this was a DBUG_ASSERT and could not cause a problem for anyone in
production I didn't think it was totally critical to push it before
the review.

> Can you please fix it ASAP?

Of course. Still I don't know of any case in buildbot where the patch
has caused any issues.  I checked with Elena and she couldn't find
anything either that she could attribute to the patch.

Do you happen to know of any failures caused by the patch?

Regards,
Monty