new PLUGIN API.

Hi, Sergei.

I'd like to draw your attention to this old issue:
https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-7389

The idea was to make a bigger thing - to modify the plugin API
so it is easier to use and let user to do more. Particularly to
notify warnings to the audit plugins for this 7389 task.
That was done with this task: https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-5313

Just to refresh our memory:
I proposed to get rid off the API versions and version-dependent
memory structures that are used to transfer data to and from the plugin.
All we need to do is adding new 'audit_plugin_service'. Which is
just the normal service that offer methods to the auditing plugin to
send commands to the server and get the server data. You can look at the
patch http://lists.askmonty.org/pipermail/commits/2016-February/009025.html

So, Serg, do you have anything to say on that subject?

Best regards.
HF

Follow ups