Re: No MTR tests for --encrypt-binlog feature?

Laurynas,

On 11/11/2016 03:40 PM, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
Elena -

Thanks - it must be https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-9038, right?

Yes, that's the one.

Thanks for the nudge, I'll try to prioritize it and get it finally done. You concern is justified, the feature was somewhat tested initially, but there are no regular regression tests for it, so it can get broken.

If somebody on the list wants to contribute MTR tests for the feature, please let me know, it will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Elena

Hi Laurynas,