Re: Fix for TokuDB and parallel replication

Actually it's normal stop slave.

The first one is when I shutted down the server and switched to the new version. The second one when I stop slave & set global slave_parallel_mode=optimistic; and the last one when I put back the conservative mode.

So there's actually nothing in the log related to the Slave_SQL_Running stopping by itself, while the Slave_IO_Running is still set to Yes.

Jocelyn Fournier
Founder
M : +33 6 51 21 54 10
https://www.softizy.com
Softizy - At your side to Optimize your PHP / MySQL applications