10.2 branch is locked down

Hi,

10.2 branch has recently become quite red in buildbot.

Eventually we'll be implementing something to prevent it in the future,
but for now we've simply locked it down to prevent further pushes.

If you want to push make sure you push into a stage branch first, then
this stage branch should be green or at least it should fix at least
some of test failures from the main 10.2.

Then either send an email or ping on irc or create a pull request and
we'll add you to the list of people who can push. At the moment this
list is empty.

When 10.2 is green again, we'll remove this protection.

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx