Re: MDEV-10598 - bb-10.2-compatibility

Hello Jerome,

On 02/21/2017 07:18 PM, jerome brauge wrote:
> Hello Alexander,
> I've done this patch for MDEV-10598.
> Can you review it ?

It seems we'll have to postpone this patch.

I'm currently working on:

MDEV-10598 Variable declarations can go after cursor declarations
MDEV-12011 sql_mode=ORACLE: cursor%ROWTYPE in variable declarations
So the trick with postponing variable declarations using a temporary
list might not work properly after adding MDEV-10598 abd MDEV-12011,
the order of cursors and variables is important.

Example:

DECLARE
  CURSOR cur1 IS SELECT a,b FROM t1;
  v cur1%ROWTYPE;
  CURSOR cur2 IS SELECT v.a, v.b FROM DUAL;
BEGIN
END;

So the order of cur1, v and cur2 is important.

I'll let you known when I'm ready with %ROWTYPE tasks.

Thanks!