← Back to team overview

maria-developers team mailing list archive



Hello Alexander,

When I compiled some real procedures, I find some tables alias not supported by the current grammar.
Example :
  create table t1 (col1 int);
  select dec.* from t1 dec;
  select mod.* from t1 mod;

I have done a complete test on Oracle and Mariadb with all keywords used as variables, table alias and goto/block labels.
You can find result in attached excel file.

In addition, schema object names and qualifiers must complied with : https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28286/sql_elements008.htm#SQLRF00223

I tried to add these keywords in rules keyword_directly_assignable, keyword_sp_not_data_type and keyword_sp_data_type, but this generates too many conflicts.
I think that some refactoring of the grammar rules must be done, but I don't know how to do this.


Attachment: keywords_usage.xlsx
Description: keywords_usage.xlsx

Follow ups