Re: cte page

Hi Jocelyn!

There have been quite a few requests to benchmark this. Although CTE
merging conflicts with reusing, it would be interesting to get some results
in. The best person to do this is a third party, as any one from MySQL or
MariaDB may be biased in choosing workloads. Nonetheless it is something I
plan to do in the near future.

Vicențiu