Re: Cannot push branch to github

Hi Valentin!

The correct way to do a pull request is to create your own fork of the
server repository. You don't need any special permissions for that.
Afterwards, push your changes to your fork. Finally, click on New pull
request button in *your* repository. Select the appropriate branch for the
base fork and the appropriate branch from your head fork. Submit the pull
request and we'll take it from there.

Regards,
Vicențiu