Progress report of the Project[Week 2]

Hi,
    In this week, I managed to do few contributions and finally completed
subtask-1. These are few things that I did this week-
    1. Extended CREATE USER syntax- Now there will be multiple
authentication mechanisms per user.
    2. Created tests for the newly implemented syntax and some tests for
previously existing functonalities.

Need to give final touch up to the code and will commit tomorrow.

Now I will proceed to subtask-2

Week-3[TODO's]-
     1. Implement in-memory structures for this new syntax-[Providing it to
ACL_USER]
     2. Will be able to write data in memory(By the end of Phase-1
evaluation).

Kind regards,
Ankit Kumar.