Re: Patch for MDEV-12874 - UPDATE statements with the same source and target

Hello Jerome,

On 07/31/2017 04:28 PM, jerome brauge wrote:
Hello Alexander,
As I thought, there is the same issue with select.
The following procedure produce a different result between Mariadb and Oracle.

Thanks for reporting this. I filed a new issue for this:

https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-13418

set sql_mode=oracle;
use test;
DELIMITER $$
CREATE or replace procedure psselerr_field(res OUT VARCHAR)
AS
   b1 INT;
BEGIN
   b1:=10;
   select 1,cast(b1 as varchar(10)) into b1, res from dual;
   return ;
END;
$$
DELIMITER ;