Re: Debian 9 support for MaxScale

Hi,

We just released MaxScale 2.1.5 on Monday so I'd estimate that 2.1.6 is possibly out by the end of the month. It depends on how many issues have appeared and how long it takes to resolve them. My personal guess is that since we have fixed a memory leak for 2.1.6 (MXS-1338 <https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS-1338>), we'll be releasing it sooner rather than later.

Markus