Re: 1 Transaction and several threads

Hi,

If we talk about bulk load I would write directly .ibd file format pages,
now as InnoDB has always some order between pages doing this in parallel
has challenges, we can read and parse input, sort it, reformat to InnoDB
pages, write these pages (maybe you could do this also parallel). To speed
this up, I would remove secondary keys that are not needed from table and
rebuild them after bulk load.

R: Jan

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Oleksandr Byelkin <sanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am thinking about efficient inserting in a table using several threads
> (LOAD), is it possible (and how difficult if it does) to make inserts with
> help of several threads abut inside one InnoDB transaction (maybe one XA
> transaction)?

Follow ups