Re: Triangular FKs - Cascade delete leaves DB in state with broken referential integrity

On 03/02/18 22:58, Oliver Schonrock wrote:
> I have managed to simplify the test case further, by eliminating the
> "circular" ON DELETE SET NULL Contraints and their fields. Now it's a
> simple:
>
> parent => child1
>        => child2 with ON DELETE SET NULL FK to child1 to complete a
> "triangle"

Visual version of DB structure (the triangle), see attached png
(hopefully that works on this list).

When I delete member parent record => address child is cascade deleted,
BUT payment_method child is NOT cascade deleted.

--
Oliver Schönrock