Re: [Maria-discuss] MariaDB crashes because of "long semaphore wait"after migrating from 10.1 to 10.3

I think this is a bug, and as such it is best to have in JIRA https://jira.mariadb.org/  . it is not really to possibly to give a good advice on a vaguely defined bug without  extra info.

In that particular case,  I suggest to add core-file=1 to the my.ini, wait for a crash, and attach both error log  and core (which will be named mysqld.dmp and created in the data directory) to the bug report, and we’ll take it from there.

From: Vicențiu Ciorbaru
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:23 PM
To: TD
Cc: Maria Discuss; maria-developers; Marko Mäkelä; Vladislav Vaintroub
Subject: Re: [Maria-discuss] MariaDB crashes because of "long semaphore wait"after migrating from 10.1 to 10.3

Hi!

I have cc'ed the maria-developers mailing list as this is potentially a dev issue and also the devs responsible for Windows and InnoDB development. There might be some people on vacation right now, but this should get looked into in a week or two at most.

Let's find a solution for your problem. :)

Vicentiu