Missing man pages

Hello Ian and others!

While working on uploading latest MariaDB 10.1 into Debian I noticed
it complains about quite a few missing man pages:

$ grep manpage lintian-22e620c534.log
W: mariadb-server-10.1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/wsrep_sst_mariabackup
W: mariadb-server-10.1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/wsrep_sst_rsync_wan
I: mariadb-client-10.1: spelling-error-in-manpage
usr/share/man/man1/innotop.1.gz Additonal Additional
W: mariadb-client-10.1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/mariabackup
W: mariadb-client-10.1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/mbstream
W: mariadb-client-10.1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/mytop
W: mariadb-plugin-tokudb: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/tokuft_logprint
W: mariadb-client-core-10.1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/mysql_embedded

Could you Ian check if we have these on some branch already and make
sure they and up an all the same branches and releases as the binaries
themselves?

And those who make new binaries, please at least write a stub for your
new binary. It makes downstream work much faster when the man page in
the source explains directly what the new binaries are and hints how
they should be packaged.

- Otto