MDEV-15740 (InnoDB lost Durability due to incorrect fix of MDEV-11937)

Hi Kristian,

Could you please take a look at this InnoDB regression in MariaDB 10.2
and later:
https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-15740

Because of this bug, we can no longer write tests that would ensure
that certain changes are present in the redo log, before killing and
restarting the server. This already hurt me a bit when testing
MDEV-15562 (instant DROP COLUMN) in 10.4. I had to add extra sleeps to
test cases in order to actually test redo log roll-forward followed by
rollback.
--
Marko Mäkelä, Lead Developer InnoDB
MariaDB Corporation