Re: 14c2f90ad08: Idempotent INSERT events for system versioning

Aleksey, hello.

> Hi, Sergei,
>
> Thank you for observations! This task is in progress. While doing it I found out that RBR doesn't replicate timestamp fractions.
> That is: it gets seconds from event timestamp marker and adds fractions from system time. This causes bugs in System Versioning.
> More on it in Bug 6 here: https://github.com/tempesta-tech/mariadb/issues/578#issuecomment-470533050
>
> I propose to fix it by adding timestamp fractions field to Log_event header after FLAGS_OFFSET. To support backwards
> compatibility it is needed to increment fdle->binlog_version and probably add new flag LOG_EVENT_HAS_SEC_PART_F (for support
> sending Log_event without fractions). Do you agree?

Adding a new flag to Log_event could indeed force the binlog_version
increment. However as you're concerned with Rows_log_event the new field
could be added to this class and its header. You can find how to do that
in Rows_log_event::Rows_log_event.

Hope this is helpful.

Andrei