Re: 1581f65be57: MDEV-13301 Optimize DROP INDEX, ADD INDEX into RENAME INDEX

Hi, Eugene!

On Apr 02, Eugene Kosov wrote:
> Hi, Sergei.
>
> Thank you for the review. Style fixed.
>
> 01.04.2019, 17:18, "Sergei Golubchik" <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hi, Eugene!
> >
> > See the review below.
> > This looked pretty much ok, a couple of style comments.
> >
> > And why did you not implement the new ALTER TABLE .. .RENAME INDEX syntax?
>
> Well, it's a different issue MDEV-7318 which is not assigned to me. I
> wasn't initiative enough to implement it too.
> I may do it if you want but I would like to do something related to
> InnoDB instead.

Okay. With the latest style fixes this PR looks fine.

But, please, rebase it on top of the latest 10.4. It causes numerous
merge conflicts with your "remove dead code" commit.

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx