Re: GSoC Introduction

Hi Rucha!

Great start. Whenever you have some code ready for the parser part, please
share the repository and the branch onto which you are pushing your code.

We should discuss implementation details once you have managed to get the
grammar to work. Remember to include test cases to show that the grammar
works.

For details as to how you should write test cases, check out

https://mariadb.org/get-involved/getting-started-for-developers/writing-good-test-cases-mariadb-server/

Vicențiu