GSoC [MDEV-5092]

Hello, I'm working in implementing UPDATE .. RETURNING. For beginning i'm working on single-table update. I've made parser to parse RETURNING clause in UPDATE. There was a problem that columns that should be updated and columns that should be returned were stored in the same list in lex named item_list. I'm trying now to divide them. Not sure that swapping lists two times during parsing between each other is the best idea. I've implemented primitive returning of result set every time doing an update (even without RETURNING clause) to understand how client understands such response. It successfully returns result set in very simple updates.

https://github.com/Mup0c/server/commits/MDEV-5092
--
Miroslav Koberskii

Follow ups