Re: 6ac19d09c66: MDEV-16978 Application-time periods: WITHOUT OVERLAPS

Hi, Nikita!

On Dec 06, Nikita Malyavin wrote:
> Hi Sergei!
>
> I traced out the problem I faced with refs comparison -- It's in
> key_copy implementation, which uses field->get_key_image, which in
> turn copied data to the buffer passed, but from `field->ptr`. The
> latter is important -- it means, current key_copy implementation
> always copies data from table->record[0].

I see. It looks like so far all usages of key_copy() used record[0]
indeed.

But as far as I can see, you're also using key_copy() with record[0],
so why would you need that fix?

VP of MariaDB Server Engineering
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx