[DISCUSS] Don't see ARM release information in MariaDB download page

Hi Team,

I want to make clear a thing about the Mariadb download page. Hope team
could give some advices or help. As I had sent out an discussion to
maria-docs, but didn't get some help. So I think I may get something in dev
channel.

When I want to download a aarch64 mariadb package, I'm failed to search any
information in the content of page [1].
But I tried to search the RPM/DEB package, such as in  '*Red Hat, Fedora,
and CentOS Packages*' and '*Debian and Ubuntu Packages*', and
I can see there are ARM(aarch64/arm64) specific packages in these linked
pages [2].
And documentation in [1] just say OS/CPU with "*RedHat/CentOS/Fedora (x86,
x86_64, ppc64, ppc64le)*". It seems that there is difference
between the documentation with real released packages.
That's why I'm here to want to make it clear and discuss with team.
*How about add 'aarch64' in the OS/CPU description?*
I think that would be great if community could fix that, because it is good
for users. They could get what they want from MariaDB download page(MariaDB
docs related).

Thanks very much.

BR

ZhaoBo