Regarding GSoc :ADD FULL OUTER JOIN

Hi  , I studied  the join_table part of sql_yacc.yy and the the
convert_right_join() part from sql_parse.cc .
Sir to add the full outer join :
if we add a /*Full outer join variant */ , where first we will do  left
outer join and then right outer join in that , after that
we can use the "UNION" part  in  /*Full outer join variant */ to join the
left outer join and right outer join table to get the full outer join table.

 Will this approach gonna work Sir? please guide me for this issue.Is it
completely wrong or need some modification?

Follow ups