Re: MDEV-16230: Server crashes when Analyze format=json is run with a window function with empty PARTITION BY and ORDER BY clauses

Hi Varun,

* Please limit the commit comment to ~80 chars wide.

* The .result file has r_total_time_ms. Use analyze-format.inc to avoid
  this.

Ok to push after this is addressed.

> commit 9e755e21799695b9a837a240a86ba5ef863ae7b3
> Author: Varun Gupta <varun.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:   Tue Jun 2 16:31:53 2020 +0530
>
>     MDEV-16230: Server crashes when Analyze format=json is run with a window function with empty PARTITION BY and ORDER BY clauses
>
>     Currently when both PARTITION BY and ORDER BY clauses are empty then we create a Item with the first field
>     in the select list and sort with that field. It should be created as an Item_temptable_field instead of
>     Item_field because the print() function continues to work even if the table has been dropped.

BR
Sergei Petrunia, Software Developer
MariaDB Corporation | Skype: sergefp | Blog: http://s.petrunia.net/blog