MariaDB support in WAL-G

Hi! I implemented MariaDB support in the WAL-G backup system (Here is
README https://github.com/wal-g/wal-g/blob/master/MySQL.md)), the
implementation turned out to be compatible with MySQL. Can I ask someone
from MariaDB to do a small design review and send it to me? I am defending
my diploma on this topic on June 17 this year, and the developers ' opinion
would be very useful.

Integration tests:
https://github.com/wal-g/wal-g/tree/master/docker/mariadb_tests/scripts/tests
Internal database stuff and command handlers:
https://github.com/wal-g/wal-g/tree/master/internal/databases/mysql
Commands: https://github.com/wal-g/wal-g/tree/master/cmd/mysql

But PITR for MariaDB is not working yet, because of problems which occurred
during the implementation stage due to the lack of documentation. I'll
write about my problems later in another email.

Thanks!

Regards, Kirill