Re: 5150dfd6ab3: MDEV-17891 Assertion failures in select_insert::abort_result_set and mysql_load upon attempt to replace into a full table

Hello!

This commit needs way more text than that.

> This is just too misterious now. What asserts fails? What has the test
> case to do with the fix? Why modified_non_trans_table even matters
> without replication? Why it's specific to versioning and partitioning?
> Where trans_safe becomes false?

You are right. To get the answer I had to run the debugger and read the
discussion with midenok.
Though I think one can always GET jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-17891 to see
some details
about what was the exact assertion, what was the stack trace and so on.

I have updated the comment and have added one more test case from the
ticket. See bb-10.3-nikita, or
simply
https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/688b9de0fedfcf13c4d33e7aa98e03e6e37cb0fb

--