Re: MDEV-13467 review.

One thing i'd still like you to do differently.

+  if (g->get_class_info()->m_type_id == Geometry::wkb_multipoint)
+  {
+    const char point_size= 4 + WKB_HEADER_SIZE + POINT_DATA_SIZE+1; //1
for the type
+    char point_temp[point_size];
+    memset(point_temp+4, Geometry::wkb_point, 1);
+    memcpy(point_temp+5, static_cast<const Gis_multi_point
*>(g)->get_data_ptr()+5, 4);
+    memcpy(point_temp+4+WKB_HEADER_SIZE, g->get_data_ptr()+4+WKB_
HEADER_SIZE,
+           POINT_DATA_SIZE);
+    point_temp[point_size-1]= '\0';
+    Geometry_buffer gbuff;
+    Geometry *gg= Geometry::construct(&gbuff, point_temp, point_size-1);
> Gis_multi_point::geometry_n(uint32 num, String *result) stores the point
in String *,
> but I need Geometry* to use further, so still would need some
recalculation.

You could call the ::construct with the string->prr() instead of point_temp.
Like
  str->q_append(0); //SRID
  g->geometry_n(str, 1);
  gg= Geometry::construct(&gbuff, str->ptr(), str->length());

But I propose an even simpler method.
{
  Gis_pont p;
  p.set_data_ptr(g->get_data_ptr()+4+WKB_HEADER_SIZE, POINT_DATA_SIZE);
  calculate_haversine(&p, radius);
}

> Regarding radius, Daniel has suggestion: when r=NULL, result= NULL, but
r=0,
> how should that be treated?
> Here is MySQL example (no error, but warning)

There i see that MySQL returns the error when the radius is 0 or below.
Right?
I think it's ok for us to do same.

> In a single function we are calculating radian for x,y, I think it is
faster than to call function 2 times for x and y.
I doubt so.
Really would like to compare the speed here. Still i'm ok with that single
function if you like it better.

Best regards.
HF