Re: 2f9bbf392072: MDEV-18734 optimization by taking ownership via String::swap()

Hi Sergei!

Do you plan to fix everything you just said and push yourself or let
me push it as is? Btw, there were many allocations over one loop:
that's why I used mem_root. multi_malloc() won't do the job there.
That could be done either with explicit moving pointer or some utility
class holding such pointer. I decided to upgrade mem_root for such
pattern so it could do the double job and we had a cleaner code.

--
All the best,

Aleksey Midenkov
@midenok