Re: f14cfd22115: Vanilla refactoring: binlog query in DDL_LOG_RENAME_ACTION

Hi Sergei!

Really, this is not pure refactoring. I've been planning to remove it
if it will not be useful for MDEV-22165 (that task should be based on
this branch). Meanwhile, can you please review other commits?

--
All the best,

Aleksey Midenkov
@midenok