Re: INSTEAD OF triggers

Hello Alexandre!

I think it's better to start from finding the complete reference of the
feature, so you (and everybody else) would clearly understand all the
details and corner cases.

Then you can create a jira task (if it's not there yet) to track all the
notes and maybe progress: jira.mariadb.com
[Please, use the search first]
Anyway you'll need the task, because it's ID is required to be in git
commit header and a pull request.

Good luck with the research!

Nikita Malyavin
Software engineer of Mariadb