Re: Squash aaed3436 MENT-651 [4/8] ALTER ONLINE TABLE

I mean, commits:

   - test progress reporting
   - open a read view for MVCC engines
   - Forbid savepoints setup while ONLINE ALTER goes on
   - decouple commit/rollback code from binlog hton
   - report progress
   - Add test for update after exclusive lock
   - MENT-651 [8/8] add versioning test
   - MENT-651 [7/8] add error handling
   - Fix running without binlog
   - MENT-651 [6/8] store cache managers in a list
   - Introduce cache flipping
   - follow-up refactoring
   - MENT-651 [4/8] ALTER ONLINE TABLE

should be squashed after review