maria-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: Squash aaed3436 MENT-651 [4/8] ALTER ONLINE TABLE
I mean, commits:
- test progress reporting
- open a read view for MVCC engines
- Forbid savepoints setup while ONLINE ALTER goes on
- decouple commit/rollback code from binlog hton
- report progress
- Add test for update after exclusive lock
- MENT-651 [8/8] add versioning test
- MENT-651 [7/8] add error handling
- Fix running without binlog
- MENT-651 [6/8] store cache managers in a list
- Introduce cache flipping
- follow-up refactoring
- MENT-651 [4/8] ALTER ONLINE TABLE
should be squashed after review
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 21:34, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Nikita!
> On Nov 24, Nikita Malyavin wrote:
> > Sergei, I think all the commits starting from [4/8] ALTER ONLINE TABLE
> > should be squashed.
> > I will also add a better description in the commit message covering our
> > latest discussions.
> > I would also embed a reference to the original unsquashed branch. It
> > to me as a good idea in sense of helping the reader investigate the code
> What do you mean by that?
> VP of MariaDB Server Engineering
> and security@xxxxxxxxxxx