Introduction of Weijun

Hi everyone!

My name is Weijun Huang and I was selected for GSoC to work with
MariaDB. I'm from China and I am studying at Technical University of
Denmark, majoring in Human-centered Artificial Intelligence. My nickname on
Zulip is Weijun Huang, and on Github it's Weijun-H.

My project for GSoC in 2022 is called "Add Regression Functions for
MariaDB."  I've already started to work with MariaDB Server. Now I'm doing
the implementation of REGR_SXX, REGR_SYY, and REGR_SXY

I'm looking forward to working on this project. It would be an excellent
experience for me!

Best regard

Weijun Huang