Re: Default Database Engine

Excellent  Jim!

It's a thing to be fixed ASAP!

Alex

GIF image

Em 28/11/2009, às 21:21, Jim Grill escreveu:

Same here (Solaris 10x86-64). This also had me a bit confused at first. I guess this documentation is still relevant: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1-maria/en/se-maria.html

"To create a Maria table you must specify the engine when using the CREATE TABLE statement"

askmonty.org states that "MariaDB is a community developed branch of the MySQL database that uses the Maria engine by default". I guess not yet. ...beats me. :-)

Jim Grill

Alexandre Almeida wrote:
same here.
Mac OSX, CentOS 5, Fedora 10 the default se still myISAM.

Alex