Re: MariaDB Twitter account

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:47:51 +0800, Colin Charles <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Colin> Hi!
Colin>
Colin> Does anyone know who runs the MariaDB twitter account?
Colin>
Colin> We'd like to get a hold of the login details, so that we can
Colin> become more relevant on Twitter - i.e. start following people,
Colin> answering questions, etc.
Colin>
Colin> If I don't get a response within 48 hours of this message, I'll
Colin> contact Twitter to see if we can maybe get the account by them
Colin> reassigning it to us.

AFAIK the MariaDB twitter and identi.ca accounts were registered by
Ashic. I don't know his last name but I believe the email address is
ashic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I sent an email to him asking about this very subject and did not get
a response.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew