Re: MariaDB 5.1.42 has been released

Hi guys,

I have download it for the next DBA class next week. I am not using mysql at DBA class anymore.

	I am a MAC user, so, I have to download the sources and compile it.

	I just did the basics such as:

	configure --prefix=/usr/local/mariadb-5.1.42 --with-plugins=max
	make
	make install

During the configure process I can read = innodb bla-bla-bla = YES, but, after mysqld starting I am getting have_innodb = NO WAY BUDDY!!! ;-)

I am missing anything during configure process? Or do I have to include some line at my my.cnf?

	Thanks,

Alex

JPEG image