Re: Reliable tarball source

Hi!

On 2 Apr 2010, at 00:39, Brian Evans wrote:

I just noticed that MariaDB 5.1.44 was posted on askmonty.org but not
lauchpad.

What will be the most reliable URL to pull the latest source tarball
when it is released?

I'd prefer to make it automated as Gentoo can simply relate a build
script name to a version.

The most reliable source is askmonty.org's download page at the moment

This will change to mariadb.com soon. We will make an announcement here, quite naturally

	Cheers,
	-c
--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi