Re: MariaDB shutdowns silently

Hi Arjen,

Can you please explain to me how a persistent connection would affect
MySQL to shutdown by itself? I have looked at the Ruby MySQL driver
code and there is nothing related to persistent connection. I searched
through google and found that persistent connection is only available
in PHP MySQL driver.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,
Joshua

--
http://twitter.com/scrum8