Re: Clustering with Maria/Aria engine

Joshua,

	Greentings from Brazil!

I never tried clustering Aria before. I have several clusters running with MyISAM. And it works smoothly. You have to go deeper into cons & pros before try. I recommend you test your app's adherence into a cluster enviroment, and, most important be aware about limitations, race conditions, buffer & key behaviour, etc.

With MyISAM you can create Active-Passive and Active-Passive cluster sharing disk (or not). It's quite easy. NDBcluster is a sharing nothing style cluster, fast, reliable and it comes with a lot of bugs & problems - for free ;-))))))) It's a joke. NDB rocks, but I strongly recommend to know the concept behind NDB before think about it.

	Regards,

Alex