Bundle more relevant cnf files in MariaDB package

Hi,

I alluded to this in IRC maybe a couple of weeks back. That is, it is
really to have intelligent default for MariaDB servers.

In particular, the bundled sample my.cnf files, under
/usr/local/mysql/support-files, such as my-small.cnf, my-medium.cnf,
my-large.cnf, and my-huge.cnf, are laughable in today's world. In the
my-huge.cnf, it talks about memory between 1G and 2G as huge. It will
be good that MariaDB can bundle a different set, like what has been
mentioned here:

http://datastrangler.com/windpipe/2011/02/24/custom-mysql-config-files-to-ensure-maximum-performance/

I think the sample cnf files in the above blog post is a good starting point.

Thanks,
Haidong "Alex" Ji

PS: I modified http://kb.askmonty.org/v/installing-mariadb-binary-tarballs
with the addition of modifying $PATH so a casual user will be able to
use various MariaDB clients after the install.

Follow ups