Re: Help with RPM src build

Yes, I do believe a "RHEL" person is needed on this.  I don't
understand why the build process has been made so complicated.  It
appears that some things have been purposely removed or not configured
in the spec file.  Like this one:
rpm2cpio: /root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/%{compat50rpm}: No such file or directory

There is nothing concerning compat50rpm in the SOURCES, only the
mariadb tgz and an ourdelta rpm file which will not install because
it's looking for dependencies for RHEL 5.

Also, the upstream_source variable was not configured, there was 2
Source entries that pointed to this which broke because they where
basically the same.  Not sure if anyone else is having these types of
problems with the src rpm, but this is a little frustrating.