Re: Help with RPM src build

After a little bit more tinkering, I was able to build the rpm's.  The
problem is that RHEL 6 has a built in dependency for mysql-libs which
caused the install to fail.  It's trying to find libmysqlclient.so.16.
 This also causes another problem, postfix.  Postfix is the default on
RHEL 6 and it's been built with mysql.  So if you remove mysql-libs it
removes postfix.  CentOS has purposely taken out the mysql requirement
in there version of postfix, so this shouldn't be a problem.
Scientific Linux and RHEL keep it.