Re: Good GUI

I replied to a similar question a few hours ago.  We don't yet support
support the 'transactional'' parameter from SQlLyog CREATE/ALTER TABLE GUI.
 But from SQLyog editor you may of course execute any CREATE TABLE or ALTER
TABLE statement.

We are a little busy with some internal refactoring and GUI updates (what
will need to happen from time time to ensure a sound basis for future
development).  But I hope we will be able to provide ENGINE-specific
paramets for the most important non-Oracle engines (what includes at least
ARIA, InfiniDB and TokuDB) shortly.

It is recorded in our issue-tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=538

Peter