Re: GUI/Workbench for MariaDB Aria?

'transactional' in Aria will eanable crash recovery for the table.  It will
not make the table transactional (ie. START TRANSACTION, COMMIT, ROLLBACK
etc.) are still ignored.  Probably it was originaly intended to have it
trasactional over time but I do not think focus is there at the moment.

Byt yes .. it is just a checkbox and would be simple to add to any GUI
(conditionally if engine = ARIA). But I think that if people want
(user-)tables with the Aria engine you would use '1' in most if not all
cases (temproary tables created by server internally is another thing).

-- Peter