Re: New KB Question: MariaDB 5.2.x server RPM fails on upgrades - error: scriptlet failed, exit status 1

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:20:00 +1000 (EST)
Arjen Lentz <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Arjen> Daniel, isn't this "simply" a RPM SPEC bug that needs to be
Arjen> reported in the launchpad bug system and dealt with, rather than
Arjen> just documented as a knowledge base item?

That's certainly what it looks like, and I am planning on replying
along those lines, but I decided to post it the the list first in case
any developers -- who may be working on the RPM packages -- might want
to comment on it before I do.

> A new question has been posted to the Knowledgebase:
>
> MariaDB 5.2.x server RPM fails on upgrades - error: scriptlet failed,
> exit status 1
>
> http://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-52x-server-rpm-fails-on-upgrades-error-scriptlet-failed-exit-status

<snip>

--