MariaDB 5.2.7 to 5.2.9 changes new bugs ?

First time posting to this list :)

I've been using MariaDB since 5.2.4 for everyone of my side projects
without issues. But having a problem while playing with Tungsten Replicator
based replication. All worked fine with MariaDB 5.2.7 but since upgrading
to MariaDB 5.2.9 via rpm on CentOS 6.0 64bit, I have been having problems
getting Tungsten Replicator to play nice. Logged a bug report at
http://code.google.com/p/tungsten-replicator/issues/detail?id=256 and the
Tungsten Replicator folks say it could be possibly a problem with newer
MariaDB 5.2.9 release ?

Not sure who I should be contacting or whether or not MariaDB folks have
already been made aware of this issue ?

cheers

Follow ups