Re: [debian-mysql] MySQL's future in Debian and Ubuntu

I agree 100%.

Even though I'm a huge fan of PostgreSQL*,* if the standard database has
been MySQL, then the next release must stay MySQL or something that's a
drop-in replacement of (e.g. MariaDB).

After all, those using PostgreSQL are skillful enough to know how to
install PostgreSQL when they need it ;-)

Rgds,