Re: Compiling 5.5.20 on OS X

Hi, Richard!

I don't have an OS X build environment at the moment.
I'll try to help you and fix that, but I'll be asking a lot of
questions. Sorry for this.

On Mar 04, Richard Dunn wrote:
> I've been compiling MySQL and MariaDB on OS X for quite some time now,
> but this is the first time that I have ever used CMake to build an
> application. The 'make' step consistently fails with the following:
>
> Linking CXX executable ma_pagecache_consist_1k-t
>   "_key_PAGECACHE_cache_lock", referenced from:
>       _init_pagecache in libaria.a(ma_pagecache.c.o)
>
> I assume libaria.a is Maria specific.

Can you show the complete build log?
To collect it you can run "make VERBOSE=1 -k >& log".
The file might be quite big, don't forget to gzip it before emailing.

Regards,
Sergei