Re: getting all name-value pairs from a dynamic column

> Isn't this request something like this
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/xml-functions.html - only not only
> XML but also JSON should be supported?

yes! its a more useful format, as Mark points out below, I have code for
it. I'll test it on a more recent version of mariadb in the next couple
days, and unearth my old design, I'll respond with code in the next few
days I am physically separate currently from my archived code. I would
love to see someone make use of it.

Jakob