Re: Contact Form: Ruslan Kutliakhmetov

Hi, Ruslan!

First, please use email for questions of this kind.  We have a mailing
list maria-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - it's much easier to follow the
discussion there, and many more people will see your question, so you'll
have a better chance of getting a fast and helpful reply.

On Nov 17, Ruslan Kutliakhmetov wrote:
> Hi. I installed on the linux debian MarinaDB 10 for linux debian.
> I watched that she doesn't installed. Log:
> root @ debian :/ home / tran # apt-get install mariadb-server-5.2 mariadb-client-5.2
> Reading package lists ... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information ... Done
> Some packages could not be installed. Perhaps you are asking the impossible,
> or using the unstable distribution that some required
> packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.
> The following information may help you:

>   mariadb-client-5.2: Depends: mariadb-client-core-5.2 (> = 5.2.12-mariadb115 ~ squeeze) but it is not installed
> E: Broken packages

I don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you installing
MariaDB 10.0.0 release? If yes, why do you specify "5.2" in the apt-get
command line? If you want to install MariaDB 5.2.12 - why do you
mention 10.0? May be, you are trying to upgrade or downgrade?

Regards,
Sergei